Saturday, 12 July 2014

Book Marketing Success Bundle: 5 Books for Authors by Heather Hart Shelley Hitz

13
Price: $17.95 FREE for Members
Released: 2014
Publisher: Body and Soul Publishing
Page Count: 258
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0615950345
ISBN-13: 9780615950341
User Rating: 5.0000 out of 5 Stars!
 


Review "After reading this bundle, I am excited to market my book." ~ Katie McKnight  "Shelley and Heather havemade our marketing lives so easy with this bundle." ~ Jude  "I've spent the last few years studying how to market books, and this has been the most helpful book by far." ~ Precarious Yates  "If your entire budget is $20. spend your first money on this and you'll be a hundred times more ahead than most authors." ~ Victor  "From all the books I have read on the subject of self publishing, their work is second to none, in my opinion. A+++" ~ Doron
 

                                                           DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment