Saturday, 12 July 2014

Winning Sales Letters From Prospect to Close by Ralph Allora

18
Price: $16.95 FREE for Members
Released: July 20, 2009
Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition
Page Count: 240
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0071628118
ISBN-13: 9780071628112
User Rating: 5.0000 out of 5 Stars!
 

   Ralph Allora has a magic touch with sales materials. I used to work next door to him at U.S. News & World Report, and over and over, I watched him transform and refine rough ideas into pitches that work. He has a unique ability to talk to salespeople and their clients in a way that's intelligent, straightforward and conversational - never stuffy or complicated. Ralph soon moved on from U.S. News to other national publications, but thanks to his book, he's still "next door" to me - I keep Winning Sales Letters on my desk as equal parts how-to manual, reference tool, and style guide. I'll borrow a dictum from the book and "get to the point": Buy this book, for yourself or as a gift. It's an entertaining read that will step up your writing game.

                                                  DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment